Sunday, February 8, 2009

The first English blog


This is my first English blog since I was in Poland.

Firstly,I'm thinking of introduce myself :

I'm Mengduo Li ,a Chinese girl ,and my English name is Christina .I come from north- east of China ,JiLin province, In April 2008 I have been studying in Poland.

By going abroad,I learnt more about the culture of foreign countries . Studying abroad train me ability to live independently and deal with problem. It is a good way to learn English ,despite my English is not very well now ,however it has a big improve since I was in Poland .

Although, studying abroad has many advantages ,it also has many disadvantages such as language barries and loneliness, I think that all of students abroad have been got homesick.

In spite of these ,it is still worthwhile to go abroad for education.

No comments:

Post a Comment