Wednesday, February 11, 2009

On learning English


English language has become an international language because it is widely used in the world.


I think we shoud learn English well, because English can help us communicate more effectively with foreigners.By going study English I can know more about different cultures . For example,most of the scientific nd technological reading materials are written in English .If I want to read those valuable articles and learn from them,I have to learn English well. But now I improve my English due to prepare for go to university in Poland.


In my opinion, there is a good languge environment which is a good way to learn English well.

If I have a situation to speak English everyday ,from day to night only speak English ,maybe my English will be have a progress.


China has entered the World Trade Organization .English is wildely used in international bussiness .If we want to do bussiness with foreigners . We must know English .Most them speak and write in English.I think someone said English is a global language because English widely used in the world.


In short ,we should try our best to learn English .

3 comments:

  1. You are right that if you didn't have the possibility to speak your own language, you could learn faster. Still, I believe you know now much more than you used to. Do you still remember arriving here? :)It seems soooooo long ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We usually go for a walk aroud river bank in the lantern festival evening .
    We usually go for a walk, aroud the river bank in the lantern festival evening .

    It means that you will be healthy the whole year
    It means that you will be healthy during the whole year

    ReplyDelete
  3. But now I improve my English due to prepare for go to university in Poland.
    But now I am improvimg my English in order to prepare to go to university in Poland.


    maybe my English will be have a progress.
    maybe my English will progress.


    I think someone said English is a global language because English widely used in the world
    I agree with someone said English is a global language because English is widely used in the world

    ReplyDelete